Episode 46: Dr. Williams reveals his social media strategy that is in three phases for audio, video and manual vs. automatic syndication.
Podcasting as a Life Purpose
I consider podcasting to be very enriching. It makes me feel like the hard lessons I’ve had can serve a purpose. Therefore, I put podcasting for a purpose to help others as a deeply spiritual endeavor.
Censored vs. Uncensored Platforms
Episode 45 already covered the need to search out your doctor’s opinions in the era of censorship. There are still platforms that are uncensored. For my businesses, the strategy will be to:
- Have censored audio podcasts starting now and going forward.
- Video record the audio podcasts to create a video version to share the the visual learners.
- Create native video podcasts in uncensored platforms.
Behind the scenes look at the PTSD Academy Podcasting process, so you won’t feel so intimidated to do it yourself:
- Brainstorm the idea and marry it up with good keyword research.
- Record the audio and edit it in Camtasia.
- Find good art work in Adobe Stock Photography.
- Edit photo so it’s a small file size in Adobe Photoshop.
- Post to WordPress site, which is then automatically syndicated to the long list below:
Different Platforms to Serve the Needs of Others
- Google Play