Episode 22: Listener comment recorded on the site is a case study in making your own meaning!
Have your voice heard
You can record your voice to play on the podcast, if you have a question or comment you’d like to add to help others. This episode explains how such a simple, quick act can contribute to improving the lives of others. When done as a lifestyle, being considerate and purposeful can yield powerful results.
Listen to our first listener comment
I was so happy to hear the SpeakPipe messenger this listener recorded for us. The community is really growing here. We’re getting members and just had our first lifetime member sign up in recent weeks. More courses are being added. Here are the courses we have so far:
- Core Curriculum PTSD Online Training. This is the Mental Component course that is designed for patients with PTSD and professionals that want to borrow phrases and see how he might do things a bit different here. It is a completely mainstream course, not much Complementary and Alternative Medicine in here at all.
- How to Treat PTSD. This course was originally designed for professionals and has a required text book, The Warrior Class: Caregiver’s Guide to Posttraumatic Stress Disorder sold separately from lulu here: https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/daniel-williams/the-warrior-class-caregivers-guide-to-posttraumatic-stress-disorder/paperback/product-1ngyjqw8.html
- Pet Therapy for PTSD Service Animals. This is course covers the psychological aspect of recovering from PTSD with respect to PTSD Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals.
- Music Therapy for PTSD. This is an open blog page for everyone, but will hopefully demonstrate how emotional expression with musical instruments can help in PTSD recovery.
- Reflexology Micro-Course for Insomnia, Pain, and Anxiety. This 15-minute video course will give you quick-access to a powerful, hands-on tool to help you loved ones improve their symptoms. Fast.